Dare to think different and translate novel ideas to exciting products? Interested in working in a dynamic, highly motivated and interdisciplinary team? Willing to make an impact in bringing single cell technologies to clinics?
We are hiring for following full-time positions for our site in Cologne, Germany; send your application to email@example.com if you are interested:
Position Title Application Scientist (m/f/d)
Number of recruits 1
Education Master and above
Work place Connecticut
Salary package Negotiable
Singleron Biotechnologies is an innovative molecular diagnostic company dedicated to applying groundbreaking single cell analysis techniques to clinical diagnosis, drug development, and health management. The company was incorporated in January 2018 and currently has offices and laboratories in US, Singapore, China, and Germany.
Singleron’s US site in Woodbridge, Connecticut is seeking motivated and ambitious talent in the field of single cell and next generation sequencing, and bioinformatics.
Tasks and responsibilities
The successful applicant will provide comprehensive technical support on single cell sequencing products. The Application Scientist will be a critical member of the Singleron commercial team and acts as a trusted partner for our customers both pre- and post- sales.
- Provide product support by pecreating and reviewing of application materials (manuals, application notes, presentations, flyers, digital marketing contents, etc) for single cell sequencing products and applications.
- Prepare and provide customer presentations, to small groups and large audiences on the use of Singleron technology in basic and clinical research.
- Plan and deliver on-site or online training on our products (both wet-lab and bioinformatics)
- Participate in new product development project by delivering valuable feedback from the customers and organizing field tests
Profile / Experience
- S. degree in life science discipline required. Ph.D. in oncology/immunology/human genetics a plus
- 3-5 to years of hands-on experience in biochemistry or molecular biology laboratory, and/or bioinformatic experience required
- Experience in single cell sequencing experiment and data analysis a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 60%
- Cooperation with a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team
- Varied and challenging work in an exciting environment
- Clear path to grow in your career as one of the first members of our US commercial team
Copyright © 2023 Singleron Biotechnologies